What is a headshot?
A headshot is a portrait of a person that realistically demonstrates the appearance of a person. It is typically a photo of the top portion of the body showing the top of the shoulders up to above the head.
Why do I need a headshot?
Headshots are neded by almost everyone. Anyone with an social media account can have a headshot and should have a headshot; especially if their social media accounts are for business reasons. Headshots leave a great impression on your customers, employer, investor, or anyone in your networking circle. I highly recommend getting a headshot done to anyone who is serious about their online pressence. Selfies are not taken seriously by anyone.
What type of session do you offer?
Currently, I offer the following:
MINI HEADSHOT SESSION (30 MINS) $119: This sessionallows only one change of clothes (the one you will be wearing); and you will receive one digital file (full resolution) with basic edits and the corresponding web fileofyour headshot. Additional headshots will be available for purchase.
STANDARD HEADSHOT SESSION (60 MINS)$229: This session allows twochanges of clothes (the one you will be wearing and one additional); and you will receive two digital files (full resolution) with basic edits and the two correspondingweb filesofyour headshot. Additional headshots will be available for purchase.
PREMIUM HEADSHOT SESSION (2 HOURS) $399: This session allows three changes of clothes (the one you will be wearing plus two additional); and you will receive three digital files (full resolution) with basic edits and the corresponding web filesofyour headshot. Additional headshots will be available for purchase.
What should I expect from a session? How should I prepare?
First of all, I am excited that you have booked a session with me or that you are thinking about booking a session; I will make sure this is a memorable experience for you and that you are satisfied with the headshot.
Please make sure you arrive on time! This is crucial, if you arrive late, I will have to cut that from your shooting time, and you don't want that to happen!
WOMEN: Light makeup; you can have it professionally done if prefered. Please bring gloss for your lips. Hair: please style it to your liking. Depending on what you need the headshot for, please dress accordingly. Please minimize accessories; if you feel the need wear any, make sure its small. The headshot is about you.
MEN: No makeup, hair as you normally style it. Depending on what you need the headshot for, please dress accordingly.
How are the sessions run?
- At your arrival, I will take a couple of minutes to get to know you. I will ask you to take a look at yourself in the mirror to make sure you are comfortable with how you look. After that, I will scan you to make sure everything (hair, makeup (women), clothes) look great.
- I will then take you to the shooting area to do a couple of tests with the lights, and give you a couple of minutes to get used to the lights.
- The shooting then begins, I will direct you how to pose and every step of the way; just enjoy the moment! It will be my objective to make you feel comfortable and that you enjoy the shoot. The more comfortable you feel, the better your photos will be.
- After the shooting time is over, I will take a few minutes with you to review your photos and decide which is the photo (s) you want to keep.
- Once that happens, I will send the photo (s) to the retoucher; and you then receive your beautiful headshot by email.
How do I pay?
When you book your session; you be asked to pay a deposit fee of $50, which is not refundable if you do not show up. This fee will be applied towarts your total order. You also have the option of paying in full when you book your session. Your order must be completely paid in order to start the session. I accept all types of credit cards and PayPal. If you wish to, you can pay the remainder of the order in cash at the beginning of your session.
I have more questions, they are not listed here
Please send me an email; I will make sure to answer as soon as I can.